TCU – The “ultraextreme” logger:This is our second unit that breaks the 100°C barrier taking it up to 140°. Ideal for monitoring sterilisers at a very affordable price.
Range: 15°C to 140°C
Resolution: 0.5°C or 0.0625°
Samples: 8,000 or 4,000
The TCU temperature logger is a rugged, self-sufficient system that measures temperature and records the result in a protected memory section. The recording is done at a user-defined rate. A total of 8192 8-bit readings or 4096 16-bit readings, taken at equidistant intervals ranging from 1s to 273hr, can be stored. Additionally, 576 bytes of SRAM store application-specific information. A mission to collect data can be programmed to begin immediately, after a user-defined delay, or after a temperature alarm. Access to the memory and control functions can be password protected. The TCU is configured and communicates with a host-computing device through the serial 1-Wire® protocol, which requires only a single data lead and a ground return. Every TCU is factory lasered with a guaranteed unique 64-bit registration number that allows for absolute traceability. The durable stainless-steel package is highly resistant to environmental hazards such as dirt, moisture, and shock.
While all data loggers are calibrated/validated against NIST traceable reference devices, OnSolution offers a web application to generate validation certificates for the DS1922L/T data loggers. Input is an registration number (or list of numbers) and the output is a validation certificate in PDF format.
- Automatically Wakes Up, Measures Temperature, and Stores Values in 8KB of Data-Log Memory in 8- or 16-Bit Format
- Digital Thermometer Measures Temperature with 8-Bit (0.5°C) or 11-Bit (0.0625°C) Resolution
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.5°C from +110°C to +140°C, ±7°C typical from +15°C to +110°C
- Water Resistant or Waterproof if Placed Inside DS9107 Capsule (Exceeds Water Resistant 3 ATM Requirements)
- Sampling Rate from 1s Up to 273hr
- Programmable High and Low Trip Points for Temperature Alarms
- Programmable Recording Start Delay After Elapsed Time or Upon a Temperature Alarm Trip Point
- Quick Access to Alarmed Devices Through 1-Wire Conditional Search Function
- 576 Bytes of General-Purpose Memory
- Two-Level Password Protection of All Memory and Configuration Registers
- Communicates to Host with a Single Digital Signal Up to 15.4kbps at Standard Speed or Up to 125kbps in Overdrive Mode Using 1-Wire Protocol
- Operating Temperature Range: +15°C to +140°C
- Stand-alone high-temperature measuring and logging applications
- Steam sterilization applications