Our most popular Thermochron
A big step up from the entry-level Thermochron TC, the Thermochron TCS boasts a much higher resolution and twice the memory.
The higher resolution (up to 0.0625°C as opposed to the TC’s 0.5°C) makes it ideal for temperature critical applications, such as monitoring vaccine fridges.
Refrigerators and Freezers
We have many customers who use the TCS for monitoring temperatures in
refrigerators, cool rooms and freezers to provide important data about food and medicine safety.
The almost indestructible case of the Thermochrons makes them outstanding for researching outdoor environments. They are water resistant or can be placed in a waterproof case if full immersion is possible.
The low cost of the TCS makes it idea where multiple temperature samples are needed. Air conditioning installations are a great example. A Thermochron can be placed at each workstation and in every office to balance temperatures.
Cold Chain Monitoring
to monitor your goods in transit? Thermochrons can be discreetly placed
in shipments to track conditions from when goods leave you to when they
Thermochrons are used extensively in animal research. Their small size means they can be attached to or even inserted into animals with minimal disruption to behaviour.
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.5°C from -10°C to +65°C (with software correction)
- Choice of resolution: 8-bit (0.5°C) or 11-bit (0.0625°C)
- 512 Bytes of memory – enough for ~4,000 11-bit reading or ~8,000 8-bit readings
- Factory-lasered with a guaranteed unique 64-bit registration number that allows for absolute traceability
- Individually calibrated in an NIST-traceable chamber (complies to Standard EN12830)
- Water-resistant enclosure (IP56) or waterproof if placed inside Thermochron Capsule
- CE, FCC, and UL913 certifications