HOT FOOD DISPLAYS
Monitor above 100°C
Standard Thermochrons are at their best at the lower end of their range. If you need to monitor higher temperatures, Thermochron have models that are better suited to the task.
The TCX (Part No. DS1922T) has an upper threshold of 125°C, which makes it ideal for applications at or around the boiling point of water.
- Commercial dishwashers
- Hot food displays such as bain maries
- Manufacturing processes
- Food cooking and cooling processes
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.5°C from -10°C to +65°C (with software correction)
- Choice of resolution: 8-bit (0.5°C) or 11-bit (0.0625°C)
- 512 Bytes of memory – enough for ~4,000 11-bit reading or ~8,000 8-bit readings
- Factory-lasered with a guaranteed unique 64-bit registration number that allows for absolute traceability
- Individually calibrated in an NIST-traceable chamber (complies to Standard EN12830)
- Water-resistant enclosure (IP56) or waterproof if placed inside Thermochron Capsule
- CE, FCC, and UL913 certifications