When humidity is critical
There are many processes where humidity plays a vital role.
The Hygrochron measures temperatures between -30°C and 85°C, but also relative humidity between 0% and 100%.
Hygrochrons are useful for a variety of manufacturing and storage applications. They can can also be extremely useful for environmental monitoring in outdoor situations.
- Digital Hygrometer measures humidity with 8-Bit (0.6%RH) or 12-Bit (0.04%RH) resolution
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.5°C from -10°C to +65°C (with software correction)
- Choice of resolution: 8-bit (0.5°C) or 11-bit (0.0625°C)
- 512 Bytes of memory – enough for ~4,000 11-bit reading or ~8,000 8-bit readings
- Factory-lasered with a guaranteed unique 64-bit registration number that allows for absolute traceability
- Individually calibrated in an NIST-traceable chamber (complies to Standard EN12830)
- CE, FCC, and UL913 certifications