Monitor high temperatures without a probe
The Thermochron TCU can withstand temperatures as high as 140°C, which means you can use them to monitor sterilisers and other high temperature environments without the need for a probe.
A set of 9 or 12 TCUs is commonly used to evaluate sterilisers. The tiny loggers can be distributed throughout the chamber to measure different areas. The sample rate can be set as low as 1 second for accurate timecoding.
- Temperature accuracy of ±0.5°C from -10°C to +65°C (with software correction)
- Choice of resolution: 8-bit (0.5°C) or 11-bit (0.0625°C)
- 512 Bytes of memory – enough for ~4,000 11-bit reading or ~8,000 8-bit readings
- Factory-lasered with a guaranteed unique 64-bit registration number that allows for absolute traceability
- Individually calibrated in an NIST-traceable chamber (complies to Standard EN12830)
- Water-resistant enclosure (IP56) or waterproof if placed inside Thermochron Capsule
- CE, FCC, and UL913 certifications